PRIVACY AND POLICY
Disclosure pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196, and amendments
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This document sets out the provisions relating to the protection of personal data followed by Reeson Trust – explaining the way in which any personal information provided by users of the website www.reesonproject.com.com (“the site”) is utilized.
The personal data provided by users will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and, in particular, in accordance with the principles of necessity, transparency, fairness and proportionality of the treatment of personal data.
The following information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes referred to in Article 13 of the Privacy Code.
2. OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment of personal data is the company Reeson Trust , with registered office in Via Barzini, 16 – 07100 Sassari, Italy
3. TYPES OF DATA TREATED
Reeson trust collects personal data specifically and voluntarily provided by the user. Personal data means information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number or e-mail address of the user. Such data are necessary to provide the products and services demanded by users, and are requested to users at the time of registration.
4.METHOD AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided by users will be processed also in an automated way, through employees assigned to orders, to marketing, to customer service, for the following purposes:
• as part of the registration process at the Website, your personal data are collected (such as the e-mail address, your personal details, password);
• to provide support services (Customer Service), we collect your personal data (such as the e-mail address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to give you all information about services of www.storesouthcentral.com and the purchase of products on www.storesouthcentral.com ;
• during the process of the purchasing of products on www.storesouthcentral.com the personal data are collected (e.g., personal details, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card, phone number) for the sale of products ;
• as part of the request for technical assistance services, we collect personal information to provide information about navigation problems, browser compatibility and viewing or loading of the web pages www.reesonproject.com.com;
• supplying of products and services required by users;
• administration of the Site;
• to assert or defend a right in court and comply with obligations imposed by laws, regulations and Community legislation;
• sending communications of informative and / or commercial nature (e.g., newsletters), including information on initiatives and offers relating to the products Reeson Trust, with prior consent of the person concerned, even through third parties employed by the owner; understanding of users’ needs and improvement of the Website and of the products, for example through researches, surveys or other
specific marketing operations. To this end, Reeson Trust, may require additional demographic data or data of another type.
• for forwarding information to third parties in compressed and anonymous format on users and visitors to the Site for statistical purposes.
• Personal data are treated mainly in electronic format.
The provision of personal data requested when registering on the Website is required for the supply of products and services demanded by the users as well as, with the consent of the person concerned, for the sending of communications having an informative and / or commercial purpose. The missing data will make it impossible to provide the products and services requested by the users as well as the inability to send such communications having an informative and / or commercial use.
Even in the case of the provision of the relevant consent, sending information with an informative and / or commercial use may be disabled at any time after the initial registration, through the appropriate section of the Site reserved for users or via the link inside of each communication.
The collection of personal data of users by Reeson Trust will cover only the information strictly necessary in order to provide the products and services requested by users, as well as related activities.
5 . SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In communicating his personal information on the Site www.reesonproject.com, the user must take into account that these data could be accessible to the public and, therefore, collected and used by others without his consent.
The consent to such disclosure may be revoked at any time by contacting Reeson Trust.
Cookies allow Reeson trust to identify the interests of users, in order to improve navigation on the Site and provide specific content matching their interests.
Reeson trust may place a cookie in the browser file of your computer when users visit the Site. Users can delete or decline the cookie using the tools available in their web browser and continue to use the Site without the cookie; however, some sections of the Site may not function properly.
In case the user does not want this information to be stored by cookies, most browsers have simple ways to enable the deletion of cookies stored, the automatic rejection of the same or the ability to choose between accepting or the refusal of a specific cookie sent to the user’s computer.
7. OTHER DATA
Reeson trust may automatically collect information about the total number of visits to the Site, at For any questions or request concerning the protection of personal information please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org on the Site. Reeson trust may use this information collected and maintained in aggregate, to understand the way of use of the Site by users, in order to improve the same. Reeson Trust can also use the IP address of the users in the identification of problems of the servers of Reeson Trust and for the management of systems. Reeson trust may disclose aggregated information to its agents, business partners, consultants or other third parties.
8. RIGHT TO ACCESS AND OTHER RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED
Users are granted the right of access and other rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code (the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin, to verify the accuracy or request its integration, updating or rectification, the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment).
9. FURTHER INFORMATION
For any information or request concerning the protection of personal data, please contact Reeson Trust via email at email@example.com
10. APPLICABLE LAW
The Code guarantees that the treatment of personal data will be processed respecting the rights and fundamental freedoms and dignity of the individual concerned, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.